Monday, April 22, 2013

Howdy!

Cold weather and recuperating from surgery have kept me off the bike for most of the year, but I'm eagerly awaiting being cleared for riding soon so I can again enjoy life on two wheels. My babies are primed and ready to roll. I even took Lily in to have the annoying clicking sound when I was in my favorite gear fixed (the rear derailleur was out of alignment, doh!).

I hope beyond hope that I get cleared to ride at my appointment on Thursday and can do the short route of Paul's Ride for Life on Saturday. Please, oh please, oh please.

See you on the trail soon!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I had no idea you were having surgery. I hope that you're doing okay and that it wasn't anything too serious... Although, is surgery ever not serious? Anyway I hope you're doing well and that you're able to get back on your bikes soon! :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing very well, thank you, and feeling great but Scott still won't let me on my bike(s) until the surgeon gives the all clear. Not even the upright ones. Bah.

      Oh well. I'll have my revenge one of these days. ;)

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you're doing well, even if you're not completely healed just yet. Hoping you get the "all clear" from the doc, and soon. :O)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know you were facing surgery, hope you get the all clear to ride again soon and that you have a swift recovery!

    ReplyDelete